There is snow forecast for Sunday morning with potential travel disruptions. The Night Event on Saturday evening will go ahead as planned, competitors should ensure they are dressed approprately for the weather (below freezing temperatures expected). A decision has been made for the Sunday event to go ahead. Please double check the web-site before setting off. Alternatively contact Neil Harvatt, the organiser, on 07800-784255 or . Notices will also be placed on Facebook and Twitter. Whistles will be compulsory, notices will be posted at registration if cagoules are required. Do not travel without a cagoule.