HALO (First) Annual Dinner

Forums News bulletins HALO (First) Annual Dinner

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Neil Harvatt
    Participant

All HALO members, their partners and families ar einvited to the first HALO awards dinner.

It will be held on Saturday 15th November at The George, Kirton in Lindsey, 7 for 7:30pm. 
      The menu is below and the cost is £20 for 3 courses or £17.50 for 2 courses.
      The senior awards which are normally presented at the AGM will now be presented on this evening. 

I’ve booked the function room which is upstairs from the main bar/restaurant.
      If you wish to stay over, the venue has 6 rooms which cost £65 including breakfast.
      Childrens’ menus can be sorted on the night. 

Booking

Please email me with numbers and menu choices. Please pay a £5 per person deposit at the time of booking; the deadline for deposits is end of Sunday 19th October please. The balance is due by end of Sunday November 9th.(If you’re happy to pay the full amount when you book, feel free!).
      Pay either by sending a cheque to the address below, or cash to me if you see me at an event, or electronically. My bank account number is below – for security reasons I won’t add the sort code here but I’ll email it separately when you book.
      If you want to book a room, please contact The George directly and mention that you are attending this function to get the price quoted (normal price is £80). Details below. 

What about Christmas?

Many thanks to everyone who responded to my email questionnaire about socials and Christmas dinners. Based on the responses, the committee decided that we would hold this awards dinner instead of a Christmas dinner and we hope that it will become an annual event. This year we won’t have a Christmas social as such but from next year HALO will hold an event in mid December and I’m hoping to add a Christmassy social aspect to it! The successful New Year Event will continue. 

See you at the dinner,

Helena  

Menu 

Soup of the day
      Chicken liver & brandy pate with chutney and toast
      Baked black pudding, mushroom & blue cheese stack
      Oven baked gnocchi with goats cheese
      Prawn Cocktail with marie rose sauce

Twice baked cheddar cheese soufflé with spinach
      Aberdeen Angus rump steak, onion rings and peppercorn sauce
      Sea food mixed grill with a lemon and parsley butter
      Confit pork belly with champ mash and red wine gravy
      Chicken schnitzel with a mushroom and brandy sauce

Sticky toffee pudding with toffee sauce
      Apple crumble and custard
      Chocolate Brownie and vanilla ice cream
      Selection of Thaymar’s dairy ice cream, natural vanilla bean, strawberries and cream & chunky chocolate  

Venue Details

The George, 20 High Street, Kirton in Lindsey, DN21 4LX  Tel 01652 640600

http://www.thegeorgekirton.co.uk/index.html

Helena’s email:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.