New Night Series starts this Thursday (November 14th)

Forums News bulletins New Night Series starts this Thursday (November 14th)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Neil Harvatt
    Participant

The first in our new series of night events will be on Thursday November 14th at Normanby South.   Registration at the Bagmoor Lane car park.
      The night series will comprise a 45 minute score event.  There will be between 16 and 20 controls for you to find. To maximise the use of the areas, the odd numbered controls will need visiting before the even numbered controls (or vice versa).  10 points for each valid control, 10 point penalty for each part minute late.  5 point bonus if any minutes unused but only if all controls are collected.  The league positions will be handicapped based on age and gender to give everyone chance to win.
      Night event 2 (Nov 21st) – Humber Bridge Country Park – registration at the Country Park Inn. (Note food is served until 9pm and there is a quiz here at 9pm)
      Night event 3 (Nov 28th) – Brumby Hall and Central Park, Scunthorpe – registration at Brumby Hall (tbc)
      Night event 4 (Dec 5th) – Noddle Hill Nature Reserve, Hull – registration in the nature reserve car park (tbc).

Starts are expected to be between 6 and 6:45pm.  Entry fee £3 adults.

IMPORTANT – As this is the first time (in my memory) that we have run a Night Series, will you please email me () if you hope to be there so that I can accurately judge map numbers (There will only be a small number of spare maps printed).  As an incentive to enter the whole series, £9 at the first event will cover all four events.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.