Scottish 6 Day Successes

Forums News bulletins Scottish 6 Day Successes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    John Butler
    Participant

A 20 strong contingent of HALO members spent an enjoyable week at the beginning of August in glorious sunshine [I](apart from one morning)[/I] in Tayside, Angus and Fife competing alongside some 3000 other competitors in the Scottish 6 Days. The best overall perfomances [I](4 out of the 6[/I] [I]days to count)[/I] by Club members for the week were –

[B]Mark Tyszka[/B] who was 2nd [I](out of 20)[/I] in M70S
      [B] Zac Field[/B] [I](running for EBOR)[/I] who was 2nd [I](out of 65)[/I] in M14A
      [B] Fionna Forrest[/B] [I](running for Roxburgh Rievers)[/I] who was 2nd [I](out of 39)[/I] in W35L

In the hotly contested [I](by HALO members)[/I] M60L class Paddy Nelligan took the honours (93/151), closely followed by Mike Cope (100), John Fulwood (107) and Brian Slater (128). Other results can be found on the 6 Days website.

Paddy redeemed himself this year by arranging an excellent Club dinner the evening before the rest day in a restaurant that had [B]not [/B]changed hands (those of you who were at the Welsh 6 Days last year will know what I mean!)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.