Spring Pub League Final League Table

Forums News bulletins Spring Pub League Final League Table

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Peter Harris

The League Table for the Series after 4 Events can be found here.

Perhaps we should rename this  the ‘Brian’ League – with 3 out of the top 5 having the same Christian name.

Before the resumption of the Autumn Pub League there could well be a rush on HALO members changing their names by deed poll. I don’t know whether Brian Carrick would go down too well – there may be a number of Brian’s but there is certainly only one Mary (well actually we have 2)!!! If only she had contested another event??

Besides congratulating the 3 Brian’s (Ward in particular for claiming victory) also congratulations go to the 2 Field’s for gaining the silver and bronze. Which order  they finished in the League (same points) is a matter of debate : age/ height/ looks/ highest individual points score/ average time/ most events competed etc. etc. – I’ll let them fight it out amongst themselves.

Thanks to all the planners/mappers/IT Wizards/Kite collectors etc. and the 36 Series competitors. It is possible the Autumn Series will be 6 Events starting in mid Sept to end Oct – so if you are interested in planning an event please let Brian S/Neil or myself know accordingly.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.