Weelsby Wood O’event Saturday 19th Feb 1pm.

Forums News bulletins Weelsby Wood O’event Saturday 19th Feb 1pm.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Brian Slater
    Participant
      Hi All,

On Saturday we have another South Bank O’event at Weelsby Wood for beginners and improvers.  It may well be very well attended by the general public.  Mark Tyszka has updated and extended the map to the East.  The event has been well advertised by the Gy Telegraph, and Radio Humberside are interviewing me, with a mouthful of Oatiflakes, at 7.15 on Saturday.

We are also passing out information to schools and libraries this week.  There is an O’Festival for Humberston and New Waltham pupils at Humberston Maths & Computing College on Wednesday.  They will get a flyer.

I need to know that we will have plenty of helpers there ready for the rush at 1pm.  Please let me know if you are available, and wether you can arrive for 12.15 ish?.  Four of our usual South Bank  are out of town for the weekend.

I have put some documents below for you to look at and print and circulate if appropriate.  We will refund printing costs.

There is a double sided flyer and a copy of the ‘crib sheet’ which Mark Tyszka has produced to help with introductions to Orienteering.  Please have a look?

Hope the weather improves!!!!!!!

Cheers  Brian
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.